"Nothing Personal"



So how come when the words "don't take it personal" or "nothing personal" come up it always seems to be personal! i mean lastly i have been having some minor issues with people around me. people that i do need to talk to every day or so. and for some reason i am being totally ignored. so i wrote and email to the person ignoring me. Just a little thing explaining my lack of motivation, if she/he can give me any tips and advise on how to get more motivated. Was a little email explaining my side of view and nicely asking for help. that email was send over 2 weeks ago i have yet received a response. i did however dealt with the person 5 times since then. never ever was my email mentioned or discussed. I have had fluent email contact with the person before so i know the email address was correct and i did received a read receipt. so what is the problem! i know several other people that already got a response on there question. and how can i not take it personal when its only me who's being ignored! I don't like to whine or complain. but how can i not take it personal, when i have tried to resolve the issue and never received any feedback. that the kind of thing that is not helping my lack of motivation.
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    "Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say! But feel free to blog about it!" - Me

    Followers