Sick of Excuses!

I am very tired sick of excuses! So my Derby Team has a bout in a couple of days! And like a good supporter i am trying to get all my friend and family to go. I mean even if you have no idea about derby! We all can agree that its a hell of a show to watch. On top of which my team is giving out FREE BEER at our bouts. So like i said i try to get my friends/family to go. And Every Single one of them (Except my Husband and BF)Give me this answer: "I'm only going to come out when you are playing" So my answer is "Well sorry i am on the "B" Team, but its still fun and you should come out to watch. Its cheaper than a movie and more entertaining". But i still get shot down! And its really getting on my last nerve, especially most of them go every other weekend to see our local ice hockey team. "So you are telling me, you rather go to a hockey team where you don't know any of the players than support your friend". At this point i just stop asking them. because i am just tired!

Now on the other hand i have a super great derby sister support system that is always there and loves me for what i am. And trust me i am not judging people because they like or don't like derby! But at least give it a chance, if you don't like it i will be the last one to force you into something you don't want to do. But stop making excuses and give it a try!
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    "Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say! But feel free to blog about it!" - Me

    Followers