TEAM Work!




Dictionary.com
"team·work
–noun
1.cooperative or coordinated effort on the part of a group of persons acting together as a team or in the interests of a common cause"

So I have never played team-sports as a child or in High School. First time i entered a TEAM was when i joined Roller Derby. That's when i notices how important team work really is. It does not matter if you are the star of the team, what matters is, that if you don't show up for practice you will miss out on the bond that your team builds up over time. Or if you play in 2 - 3 leagues and bout for everyone who wants you on there team, that's just a great way of whoring yourself out. It also means that you don't care about any of those teams and just want to win. Now trust me winning is great, but I rather lose as a team than win as a individual in a Team.

So even thou i am fairly new to Derby and being a member of a Team. All I can say that My Team is an extension of my family. We have our up's and downs, but as long as we stick together we still have family. And i take that any-day over a win!
0 Responses

    About Me

    My photo
    "Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say! But feel free to blog about it!" - Me

    Followers